Wednesday, June 27, 2007

4 months left...

That's all I have left. Sounds like a lot of time but it really isn't. It's intimidating and before I know it will be my special friend's wedding and then it will be all me. :| OMG..

So, today I am kicking off a Fitness Challenge. It isn't a diet, it is a challenge to myself to make sure I get more toned for not only the wedding but for the honeymoon. I don't want to feel weird laying around in a Bikini in the Bali sun.

So to start off the challenge, I present to you an article of Body Toning the upper body:
8 Minutes to Get Rid of Your Upper Body Wobbly Bits

Whether it's the little black dress in winter or, for men, stripping down to your shorts in summer, those wobbly bits around the upper arms, chest and back can easily spoil the look. Here's our 8 minute body toning workout to banish the wobbly bits.
Equipment Needed

Any exercise aimed at toning your body needs something to provide resistance for your muscles to work against. Most of the exercises below use hand-held weights to provide resistance: these can be as simple as water bottles (or even tins of food) you can grip comfortably, or dumbbells in the range of 1lb-5lb/0.5-2kg...READ MORE HERE


Who's with me? Anyone, anyone?


P.S. I will taste test this regimine this article has and report a follow-up if it is worth it!

No comments: