Monday, August 6, 2012

August weekly roundup #2

Well, I did it. I found another half and 10k to add to my list of fall runs.  I'm so happy I have new knee braces because boy am I going to need them!  Today starts the official first day to my half marathon 10 week training program. I'm excited and nervous that it's starts off fast and keeps going.  I hope to finish it in 2:45.  I guess we'll see in 10 weeks how I do! Let's get to the planning of the week:

Breakfast is the same this week:

  • 1 greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons hemp/chia seed mix, 1 lactation "cookie".  
  •  Mid morning snack Banana (if hungry).
Lunches:
  • Monday:  Spinach and Goat Cheese Quesadilla with carrots and protein shake and champagne grapes (protein shake & peach for afternoon snack)
  • Tuesday:  Lunch out
  • Wednesday:  Sweet/Sour Meatballs leftovers and protein shake and champagne grapes (protein shake & peach for afternoon snack)
  • Thursday:  Lunch out
  • Friday: who knows...
  • Saturday:  Picnic (subway?) at the beach
  • Sunday:  Lunch out

Dinners:
  • Monday:  Spaghetti
  • Tuesday:  Sweet/sour Meatballs with "rice" pilaf
  • Wednesday:  COUNTY FAIR!!!  Bring on the corn on the cob and mini doughnuts!!
  • Thursday: Chicken Sausage and brussel sprouts
  • Friday: Tacos
  • Saturday: Zuchinni boats
  • Sunday:  Freebirds (YUM!!!)

Training:
    (running schedule below)
  • Monday:  run + 20 min of interval crossfit exercises
  • Tuesday:  yoga stretch
  • Wednesday: run
  • Thursday: run + step class
  • Friday: 30 day shred video
  • Saturday: run + boxing
  • Sunday: walk

Week Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Total
1 3 Rest 3 3 Rest 4 Rest 13


No comments: