Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy July everyone!

This is what I'm aiming to do this month.  I know I haven't blogged much but here I am.  I am going to chronicle this month on working out, eating (hopefully) healthy and shredded those last few lbs from pregnancy.  I don't want this to sound like a diet thing but more like I really need to stop eating after 9pm and need to get more active.  Also, I have lots of healthy yummy recipes to share with y'all.

Expect Daily updates on how it goes and blog posts with recipes and weekly posts on menu planning and workout schedules. One thing I'm going to try to do is do Jillian Micheal's 30day shred.  I've owned it for awhile but golly gee, I feel rather foolish I never did 1 month of it.  I can do it, just need to actually prove it to myself!  It's one month right?

p.s. I know it's July 2.

No comments: