Thursday, September 27, 2007

digits...

Since I was little, I was always in awe of numbers! When put into equations, they were like games to me and I really enjoyed finding out the answers to them. Now at this point in my life, there are some digits that are more important than others.

28 = how many days left till the wedding

4 = how many weeks

128 = how many people that will be able to make it our our beloved affair (so far)

7 = how many lbs I lost this month

3 = how many checks that are left to write to pay vendors

1 = how many days left till I get outta town with my bestest friends in the world and get to celebrate our friendship!

Then there are the equations like: Groom is getting ready at location X. Bride and Groom will not see each other until meeting at location Z . What location does bride get ready at? And if answer is Y... then where is Y? (Ya, I know it doesn't make sense but this is my predicament!)

Anyhow, this really is a nonsensical entry to the blog gods. I'm just biding my time till I pack up my SUV and hit the road tomorrow! :) I'll be blogging more in the next few weeks finally getting a hold of all the projects I never wrote about! :)

No comments: